what happy when nginx cannot request certificate status using ssl_stapling_verify

q1548 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Tue Jan 14 02:29:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

I enable "ssl_stapling" and "ssl_stapling_verify", it can work fine. But
sometime, I can find a few error messages in error.log, ".....Operation
timed out) while requesting certificate status....", it seem the OCSP server
of my SSL provider  cannot be connected at that time.

I want to know, what happy when nginx cannot request certificate status? the
user can visit website correctly? thank you so much.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,286720,286720#msg-286720