Nginx pre-configured test environment with all scenarios

siva.pannier nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sun Jul 5 08:14:00 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

I am assessing the capabilities and doing a POC on Nignx integration as
reverse proxy. Are there any pre-configured image with all the protocols and
the necessary clients to test and demo the capabilities of Nignx or Nignx
plus? Doing a self-assessment with all the necessary setup on my local
machine takes a lot of time to come to a conclusion.

Also is there any technical support team who can review our
use-cases/requirements and give a feedback, whether it is possible on
Nginx?

Looking for a positive support on my queries above.

Thanks,
Siva.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288558,288558#msg-288558