How to call a named location in nginx upon 200 status from upstream server

Latha Appanna lathaxyz012 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:48:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

I want to call REST endpoint after successful (200/201) status from
upstream server. For error cases, I know we can use error_page/try_files
etc. But for success cases, I did not find any directive to use.  I read
about `mirror` which can be used to call another server before making the
call to upstream server, I'm looking for something opposite to mirror,
which can be used to call at the end after successful response from
upstream server.