Nginx as reverse proxy in Openshift Cluster
nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Mon Jun 29 19:50:11 UTC 2020
I am new to Nginx and I could validate some of the reverse proxy scenarios
in Windows and Ubuntu machine successfully. However I am facing challenges
on validating them on Openshift cluster platform.
I am new to Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift. I am able to deploy the below Nginx
image in Openshift and hit the welcome page url successfully.
Now I want to achieve the below things on the image.
1) Want to know what is the nginx version deployed on the above image.
2) Want to customize the nginx.conf file frequently and update my container
with the latest changes.
3) Want to use the latest version of nginx.
4) Want to know how to locate the nginx.conf file and other nginx files
deployed through the above image.
5) When I open a POD terminal, I can see Nginx 1.12 files are deployed in
/etc/nginx, can I upgrade this to latest version? are these files created by
the deployment of the above image?
Please clarify & help me on the above queries.
Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,288492,288492#msg-288492
More information about the nginx