Webdav error accessing with Finder

atomino nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Tue Mar 3 12:53:41 UTC 2020

I am trying to acces the folder with Osx using   Finder ,
after authentication with the right password it will respond
with a message box :

original text in Italian :

Si è verificato un errore durante la connessione al server "xxxxxxx.it".
Contatta l'amministratore di sistema per maggiori informazioni.

...translation
An error occurred during the connection to the server "xxxxxxx.it"
Contact the system administrator for more info.

Below the section of my configuration file.

Can you help me to fix the issue.
Thanks in advance.

location /dav/ {

     alias /var/www/webdav/pub/;

     auth_basic              "Restricted Content";
     # The file containing authorized users
     auth_basic_user_file    /etc/nginx/.htpasswd;

     # dav allowed method
     dav_methods     PUT DELETE MKCOL COPY MOVE;
     # Allow current scope perform specified DAV method
     #dav_ext_methods PROPFIND OPTIONS;

     # In this folder, newly created folder or file is to have specified
permission.
     # If none is given, default is user:rw. If all or group permission is
specified, user could be skipped
     dav_access      user:rw group:rw all:r;

     # Temporary folder
     client_body_temp_path /var/dav;

     # MAX size of uploaded file, 0 mean unlimited
     client_max_body_size    0;

     # Allow autocreate folder here if necessary
     create_full_put_path    on;
     }

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,287236,287236#msg-287236