aarch64 packages for other Linux flavors

Konstantin Pavlov thresh at nginx.com
Fri May 29 09:24:13 UTC 2020

Hello Emilio,

29.05.2020 10:23, Emilio Fernandes wrote:
> Hi Konstantin,
>
> I guess you follow the GitHub issue but just in case: Mike Crute just
> announced a beta AMI for
> Alpine: https://github.com/mcrute/alpine-ec2-ami/issues/28#issuecomment-635618625
> If there are no major issues he will release an official one next week.

Indeed, we do follow this issue - rest assured we're going to use the
release when it happens.  That being said, it seems the needed kernel
changes for the AMI to boot will only be there for 3.12, which means
we're going to be limited to that Alpine version for ARM builds if not
backported to previous releases.

Thanks!

--
Konstantin Pavlov