Problem while replacing a certificate by a new one, nains sees the old one.

Laurent Bois lrntbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:54:57 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a problem on a Windows 2012 server, with SSL certificate on nginx.
We’ve replaced an old self signed certificate with a new one ready for production and we encounter a problem: even after restart, nains sees the old certificate.

I think this problem is similar to renewing certificate and I found some articles about this. But after several trials of tricks , we haven’t solved the problem

What I understand would be to store the ssl certificate under a sub folder of nginx home, and modify the path in the conf file. I am right?

Thanks for your help

Laurent Bois
lrntbs at gmail.com
Tel: 06 61 64 30 75