keepalive seems not to work

Łukasz Tasz lukasz at tasz.eu
Thu Oct 8 10:16:21 UTC 2020

Hi,
sucha setup is on 1stproxy, there I have upstream defined to second proxy
and it works - connection is reused.
problem is that it is chain of forward proxy with caching, and
your-server.com including port is different  - service:port is dynamic.
I'm asking for it, because with firefox (set global proxy to my second
proxy) I go to some blabla.your-server.com connection is kept
in a meaning that on server side I see only one established connection, and
all of requests that I make from firefox are made over this keept
connection. Problem starts when I will use chain of proxies (all nginx).

regards
Łukasz Tasz
RTKW