How I can to call from php script to python via shell_exec()?

Francis Daly francis at daoine.org
Thu Sep 17 11:40:50 UTC 2020

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:31:10PM +0300, נתנאל שטרן wrote:

Hi there,

> I tried this but I recieved HTTP error 405
> What should I do?

As written, this sounds like a PHP question; you might have more luck
getting a useful response on a PHP list.

HTTP 405 can happen in nginx if you issue a POST request to a url that
nginx would normally handle by returning content from the filesystem
-- if you show test test request that you make and the matching nginx
config, someone here might be able to point out a problem or resolution
on that part.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org