Re: Nginx configuration to secure Baïkal installation

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Fri Sep 25 19:38:46 UTC 2020

>From what I can tell the config as is is fine, and shouldn't need to
have anything else exposed.  Since that's basically their nginx snippet
in a nutshell.

Their warning is more if you attempt to use something that doesn't have
a predefined example set - like lighttpd - where you'd then have to
configure it to have the proper docroot.

Otherwise the configuration looks fine per their nginx example on the
same linked instructions page.

Thomas