How to disable request pipelining on nginx upstream

nginx_newbie1 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Aug 5 07:50:45 UTC 2021

> No, it's not possible.
>
> As already were said twice, nginx dosn't support pipelining on the
> upstream
> side.
>
>   wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev

Has there been any progress on this in the last few years?

I am trying to use Nginx as a proxy to our legacy server but the hosting
company has a limit of 50 connections per IP address.
Theoretically, if Nginx can fetch 50 requests concurrently and we have a
load of 500 users on the client-side, how can I manage that from a single
server?  Is there any setting that could help in this situation?

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,269248,292161#msg-292161