Nginx PID

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Fri Aug 27 17:51:04 UTC 2021

A stock install of NGINX using that link and the repositories for
mainline on 20.04 clean doesn't return this issue.  Did you attempt to
start the service first before that, or did you install nginx from the
Ubuntu repositories and then tried to install the nginx.org packages
overtop those repository packages?

Thomas