How to increase Amplify limits

Hamid Alaei V. halaeiv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:23:23 UTC 2021

Hello,
I wanted to increase limits on my Amplify panel. The panel says I have to
email to amplify-support at .... But the mail seems to be blocked because I
received an "address not found" error:

The response from the remote server was:

554 5.7.1 <amplify-support at ...>: Recipient address rejected:
envelope-sender address is not listed as permitted for the request tracker.
You are either do not bind email to support contract or From: address
differ from envelope address

Does anyone know how to reach support? Is there any contract that lets me
receive support? What is the pricing? Is Amplify supported at all?

Thanks.