Installing dynamic modules when Nginx itself is installed via yum/dnf (Linux)

Miguel C miguelmclara at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:07:51 UTC 2021

it's just the standard way mostly but you might get help from the system...

I mostly use FreeBSD for nginx or docker and in FreeBSD you have the ports
system that helps, there's also "flavor" ports that install nginx with
common modules or all and you can easily build and select just the ones you
need.

nginx blog as a great guide on it though
https://www.nginx.com/blog/compiling-dynamic-modules-nginx-plus/

hope that helps