ngx_upstream_jdomain module reviews

nicholaschiasson nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Jan 14 16:40:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'd like to make a request for reviews of the code for this module I
maintain https://github.com/nicholaschiasson/ngx_upstream_jdomain.

The module's purpose is to provide a directive to be used in the upstream
context to define upstream servers from a domain name, and have the servers
updated dynamically on some interval (ideally the DNS TTL).

I'd like to get more eyes on this as I am trying my best to bring the module
into a production ready state.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. If you discover issues,
please open an issue on the repo. If you have questions or remarks, you may
use the repo discussions.

Thanks very much in advance.

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,290486,290486#msg-290486