Help: Using Nginx Reverse Proxy bypass traffic in to a application running in a container

Fatma MAZARI fatma.mazari at esprit.tn
Thu Jun 3 09:15:49 UTC 2021

  Hi,
I have a question,
I wanna use nginx and ffmpeg to serve chunks to clients without using or
sending .m3u file to client. How can i do this lease?
* ffmpeg copy streams in local ( in /home/STREAMS/channel/stream%d.ts ==>
/home/STREAMS/channel/stream1.ts ,  /home/STREAMS/channel/stream2.ts ,
/home/STREAMS/channel/stream3.ts ....)
* I want nginx to serve clients chunk by chunk in a continuous  way without
serving m3u file .
Thank you ,
Fatma.