Serving chunks to clients continuously With Nginx without using .m3u files !

Fatma MAZARI fatma.mazari at esprit.tn
Fri Jun 4 09:03:14 UTC 2021

Hi,
I have a question.
I wanna use nginx and ffmpeg to serve chunks to clients without using or
sending .m3u files to clients. How can I do this lease?
* ffmpeg copy streams in local ( in /home/STREAMS/channel/stream%d.ts ==>
/home/STREAMS/channel/stream1.ts ,  /home/STREAMS/channel/stream2.ts ,
/home/STREAMS/channel/stream3.ts ....)
* I want nginx to serve clients chunk by chunk in a continuous  way without
serving m3u files (the client must wait for the next chunk)  .
Thank you ,  Please, I need your help
Fatma.