Seeking example of module using theadpool

dvhh nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Mon Mar 1 09:07:47 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have developed a module which perform long running calculations to produce
the output, unfortunately blocking the server thread from handling other
requests. I am looking at using threadpool, unfortunately there is no
example of using threadpool with module that I could find.

I am using src/http/modules/ngx_http_image_filter_module.c as a base for my
code.

How would you modify such module to perform the image processing in
background threads ?

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,290856,290856#msg-290856