Images do not load

Software Info softwareinfojam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:04:36 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I am running version version 1.20 on FreeBSD. I am trying to set up nginx as a reverse proxy for a backend server sitting on Windows 2012. When I try to load the site through nginx, I don’t get any images back. On the windows server, everything the site needs is under the central folder. The images are in central/images.

Here is my relevant nginx config:

upstream server1 {
     server 192.168.1.20:80;
   }

     location /central/ {
             proxy_buffering on;
             proxy_pass http://server1/central/ <http://server1/central/>;
             server_tokens off;
             add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
             add_header X-Content-Type-Options nosniff;
             add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block";
             proxy_buffers 16 256k;
             proxy_buffer_size 256k;
           }

Could anyone please help me to understand why the images don’t load.