NGINX RPMs for RHEL 8 arm64?

John Pfuntner -X (jpfuntne - EASI LLC at Cisco) jpfuntne at cisco.com
Mon Sep 20 19:36:07 UTC 2021

I noticed that Debian 9 doesn't have arm64 packages at https://nginx.org/packages/mainline/debian/dists/stretch/nginx/ either.  I was able to get nginx installed but it installed an old version (1.10.3) which came from the regular Debian package sources but I want a newer version.  Debian 10 has arm64 packages at https://nginx.org/packages/mainline/debian/dists/buster/nginx/.  Can the arm64 packages be made available for Debian 9?