Enable two way SSL on Nginx web server

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Fri Aug 18 08:09:22 UTC 2023

Hi Kaushal.

On 2023-08-18 (Fr.) 03:22, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running nginx version: nginx/1.24.0  on CentOS Linux
> release 7.9.2009 (Core)
>
> # nginx -v
> nginx version: nginx/1.24.0
> # cat /etc/redhat-release
> CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
> #
>
> Is there a way to enable two way SSL on Nginx web server?
>
> Please guide me. Thanks in Advance.

Haven't you asked a similar question on the tomcat-user list?
https://marc.info/?t=169146150800001&r=1&w=3

There was some questions send to you which haven't received any answers,
the questions here are similar.

* could you be specific about what you have actually done?
* what's your configuration

There are several blog entries in the internet which you can try to
follow to setup the mutual authentication.
https://html.duckduckgo.com/html?q=nginx%20mutual%20authentication

> Best Regards,
>
> Kaushal

Regards