ngx_quic_create_stream segfault

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Dec 22 14:13:34 UTC 2023

Hello!

On Fri, Dec 22, 2023 at 11:59:22AM +0200, Clima Gabriel wrote:

> Thanks.
> I ended up using valgrind and got much closer to the answer.
> Arguments I used:
> valgrind --leak-check=full --show-leak-kinds=all --trace-children=yes
> --track-origins=yes --verbose --log-file=valgrind-output.txt
> /root/nginx/objs/nginx -c /etc/nginx/nginx.conf
> That led me to find that the HTTP and QUIC  requests somehow end upsing the
> same pointer to http_connection_t, which seems obviously wrong.

This might be perfectly correct as long as the original connection
was closed.

> #0  ngx_SSL_early_cb_fn (s=0x55ae3ad5cae0, al=0x7fff1cf4c8f4,
> arg=0x7f3417bf4b00) at src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c:1949

There is no such function in nginx, so it looks like you are using
some 3rd party modifications.

You may want to start with compiling vanilla nginx as available
from nginx.org without any 3rd party modules and/or patches and
testing if you are able to reproduce the problem.

[...]

http://mdounin.ru/