nginx serving corrupt images

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Thu Feb 23 02:48:39 UTC 2023

Hello!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 09:31:43PM -0500, Saint Michael wrote:

> how would this line look?
> try_files $uri $uri/ /index.html;

You have to remove this line completely (or comment it out by
using the "#" character at the start of the line).

> and how do set I the error log to the max level for this particular server
> {}?
> I am not getting any errors in /var/log/nginx/error.log

I would recommend configuring error_log at the global level only,
not in individual servers.  Just keep error_log at the global
level, outside of the http{} block, and remove any other error_log
directives.

Using the level "info" is the most verbose mode you'll be able to
obtain from non-debug nginx builds.  It is usually ok to run this
in production for a long time, especially when you are trying to
investigate some issues.  It is also immediately shows that
logging is properly configured, as nginx will log some
notice-level messages at start.

http://mdounin.ru/