Documentation of Nginx configuration file directives

Maxim Konovalov maxim at nginx.com
Fri Jun 30 19:59:09 UTC 2023

Hi Sam,

On 30.06.2023 12:46, Sam Hobbs wrote:
> Is there official documentation of the nginx configuration file
> directives? I find many articles describing nginx configuration files
> but they do not describe all of the directives, certainly not like
> official documentation typically does.

The official documentation for nginx config directives is here

http://nginx.org/en/docs/
http://nginx.org/en/docs/dirindex.html

Please bear in mind that various 3rd party modules may have their own
configuration items such as directives and variables or even separate
config files and they are not covered by this documentation.

Maxim

--
Maxim Konovalov