Nginx as reverse proxy - proxy_ssl_x questions

Mark markbsdmail2023 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 09:41:11 UTC 2023

Hello Mr. Maxim, thank you very much for your reply.

Things are much clearer now, thanks!

One, last question;

I have implemented nginx as a reverse proxy with TLS termination in my
FreeBSD host machine, and another nginx instance running in my jail, in;
10.10.10.2.

So, the host machine does the reverse proxying and SSL.

Before I open my website to public and production (a Wordpress website),
could you please kindly have a look at my reverse proxy configuration here;

http://paste.nginx.org/b8

So that you might wish to add some suggestions, or perhaps I still have a
misconfigured/unneeded directive there?

Thanks once again,
Regards.
Mark.