Nginx Support required

Thomas Ward teward at thomas-ward.net
Sun Sep 3 16:27:46 UTC 2023

Shashi, et. al:

This is the nginx oss community lists.  There is no dedicated support SLA here, nor is there a "can we get together for a call or discussion".

Maxim indicated there would be an off-list reply to you.  There is no need to continue emailing the public mailing list asking for any kind of updates or reply.

However, again there is no SLA nor guarantee for a response here.  If your company has NGINX Plus then there is a different way for getting official paid help.  That however is not this mailing list.

Thomas

Sent from my Galaxy

To: Maxim Konovalov <maxim at nginx.com>; nginx at nginx.org
Cc: APACServicesSales at f5.com; Sapna Sharma <sapna.sharma at espire.com>; Arvind Dhamija <arvind.dhamija at espire.com>; Suvidha Raizada <suvidha.raizada at espire.com>; Bhupendra Singh <bhupendra.singh at espire.com>

THIS EMAIL IS FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE, Internet Links, office documents or other attachments may contain viruses/malware. Do not click on a link open or enable any file unless you trust the sender.

Hi Maxim/Team,

I am looking forward response on this. Can you please response or suggest any time for discussion today.