Nginx Support required

Jeff Dyke jeff.dyke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 01:45:29 UTC 2023

You accepted when you installed it, no one is your support, but if you ask
nicely and stop with the FN demands, you may get a little help, as this
nice person did.

This is not what this type of software is about, and its your bad for not
understanding.  This is not only for you, but would like it to live
on...you're not the first, you can still turn your thinking around.  I can
tell how much these lists have taught me over the years.