Windows ARM64

Anthony Roberts anthony.roberts at linaro.org
Thu Jan 4 12:40:33 UTC 2024

Hello,

Thanks Maxim for letting me know about nginx for Windows - I will feed it
back that it's not production ready. For development, I suspect emulated
x64 will suffice on Win11 ARM64 machines.

Edward - I'm unsure of your question? Windows is a proprietary and
closed-source OS, and has been since 1985, but as per my first email nginx
(the subject of this mailing list, and which is open-source) can be
compiled from source successfully OOB for Windows ARM64 targets, producing
a native binary.

Thanks,
Anthony