Bug in handling POST then sending a file back

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 21:52:05 UTC 2024

This is for an API, so no browsers are or will be involved.
So, I should print binary information from my LUA script?
A second question, can I offload receiving a very large zip file to
NGINX? I just need to know in my LUA script when it has fully arrived
and the name assigned to it.
Many thanks for your help. The Openresty Slack app hasn't helped a bit.