Configuration adjustment for GRPC service

Jason Anderson janderson at appinfoinc.com
Thu Jan 25 13:01:24 UTC 2024

Have you tried configuring grpc timeouts on NGINX?

This combined with an upstream healthcheck should prevent any client
connections that aren't possible for NGINX to service.

https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_grpc_module.html#grpc_connect_timeout

https://docs.nginx.com/nginx/admin-guide/load-balancer/grpc-health-check/

Regards,

Jason