How to define callable function for Python webapp in Unit

Valentin V. Bartenev vbart at nginx.com
Tue Jan 2 12:45:46 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:57:19 MSK Volodymyr Fedorov wrote:
> Hi, I have the simple question is there any option to define callable for
> python script?
> In uwgi xml config I have following section:
> <module>start:app</module>
> But this seems like does not work for Unit.
>
> Thanks for any advice.

There's no way to redefine the callable function name in the Unit
configuration at the moment.  Such option will be added in the
next version.

Currently, as a workaround you can create separate modules with the
"application()" callable that will call other callables.

Thank you for testing.

  wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev