OCR, DJVU and ZIP dynamic c++ libraries on nginx.Unit

Open Source Buddhism Library gomde at mail.ru
Sun Nov 8 22:42:23 UTC 2020

Good day.

For huge OCR service we need link about 100 arm single board computer by
TCP.
How does it possible to run OCR, DJVU and ZIP dynamic c++ libraries on
NGINX Unit??
Does it possible to use NGINX module  for that?
for example

nginx-c-function 	It is a NGINX module that allow you to link your
.so(c/c++) application

https://github.com/Taymindis/nginx-c-function
https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/modules/

Will be  really appreciated for any help.

Alexander Stroganov
Open Source Buddhism Library
www.buddism.ru/ocrlib

https://github.com/Taymindis/nginx-link-function