Strange Unit failure

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Tue Jun 27 14:03:01 UTC 2023

Hi Peter,

On Mon, Jun 26, 2023 at 08:27:47AM +0000, Peter TKATCHENKO wrote:
> The config is huge, with many includes, some of them provides the
> information that could be used to organize remote attacks. So I prefer
> to send you the config in PM to avoid worldwide sharing ;)

I've received the configuration file, it's better to remove all
sensitive information and share it here for future references.
In any case, could you explain the proxy_pass configuration

     proxy_pass http://unit_backend$request_uri;

Why it's necessary to send $request_uri to the NGINX Unit backend?

Thank you.

--
Sergey A. Osokin