AW: NGINX Unit Community Call No.1

Timo Stark t.stark at f5.com
Tue Jun 6 19:40:44 UTC 2023

Dear Unit Community Members,

We would like to kindly remind you of the forthcoming NGINX Unit community call, which is set to take place tomorrow, June 7th.
This is a friendly reminder to ensure that you don't miss out on this exciting event.

To secure your participation, we kindly request you to register at the following link:
https://unit.nginx.org/news/2023/nginx-unit-community-call-no-1/

We eagerly anticipate your presence and active engagement during this significant gathering.

This community call serves as an invaluable platform for us to come together as a community, exchange ideas, share insights, and foster meaningful collaborations. We firmly believe that your unique perspectives and contributions will greatly enrich our discussions and further strengthen our collective knowledge.

Best, Timo and the Unit Team.