Hello Nginx Developers,
I have a question about how SPDY PING message is handled by current nginx
>From source code of function ngx_http_spdy_state_ping I can find that PING
frame is queued like:
buf->last = p;
pos += NGX_SPDY_PING_SIZE;
return ngx_http_spdy_state_complete(sc, pos, end);
But I can not find the code where PING frame is sent to network.
(The same is for RST, SETTINGS).
(Like there is no call to ngx_http_spdy_send_output_queue function)
So, my question is when such frames will be actually sent?
I need to implement nginx module that does the following:
* It receives http get requests.
* For every request it sends information about the request over TCP packet
to another server.
* When data are send it generates some trivial HTTP reply. The another
server does not sent any reply to the module.
I studied source code of other modules and some tutorials and it seems that
I should implement upstream (proxy) module. But I would like to achieve the
* Module does generate the reply just after data are sent to another
server. It does not wait for any reply from another server.
* Socket to another server remains open among requests and is reused for
Is this possible and is implementation of upstream module the right way?
I'm trying to let iptables record different users' traffic.
Planned to setuid() before worker actually sends out data.
Read through modules and filter chain in source codes, still can't figure
out who's the real sender func.
Could anyone tell?