Setting up a webDAV server

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Jan 1 19:33:36 UTC 2022

Being that you are using Opensuse I think the answer is no but do you SELINUX enabled? Usually when a file permission doesn't solve the problem for me then it is some "policy" feature I don't know about.

I do the file 777 permission during testing to debug something but I can't think of a case when it ever was the right solution.