the event "ngx_master_14268" was not signaled for 5s

swatluv nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Feb 24 16:27:17 UTC 2022

Hello Members,

I started using nginx a week before and all naive. My client want to access
CMS using domain-int.com/myapplication for which I need to set up nginx. But
I am getting error when I edit my conf file ( I change server section) as
shown below
server {
            listen       443 ssl;
            server_name  domain-int.com;
            ssl_certificate
C:/Users/me/Documents/domain-certificates-https/domain-int-crt.crt;
            ssl_certificate_key
C:/Users/me/Documents/domain-certificates-https/domain-int-private.key;

            ssl_session_cache    shared:SSL:1m;
            ssl_session_timeout  5m;

            ssl_ciphers  HIGH:!aNULL:!MD5;
            ssl_prefer_server_ciphers  on;

            location / {
              # Or whatever port your server is running on
              proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:4502;

Issue : when I run start nginx on cmd, it prompt me for pem password which
is admin for me and then I see error in log file "the event
"ngx_master_14268" was not signaled for 5s"

any help appreciated

Thanks

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,293747,293747#msg-293747