ngx_http_read_client_request_body() and ACCESS_PHASE handler

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:05:49 MSD 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Srebrenko Šehić <ssehic at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We're currently working on a module named ngx_form_input that calls
>> ngx_http_read_client_request_body in a rewrite phase handler ;) We're
>> passing all of our existing tests at the moment :)
>
> Do you mind sharing this module (or relevant bits)? It might give me
> some inspiration or guide me in the right direction.

Here's the repos:

    http://github.com/calio/form-input-nginx-module

Be ware of that it's the first module of one of our intern students,
and the code looks horrible atm and the test coverage is poor. I've
just briefly reviewed this module's source and it looks okay for the
main bits.

> Thanks for all your help.

You're very welcome :)

Cheers,