architecture of a module - processing a response from a subrequest

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:27:16 MSD 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Mirko Dziadzka
<mirko.dziadzka at gmail.com> wrote:
> ngx_lua sounds very promising, but when I checked it out it states that:
>
> "This module is at its very early phase of development and considered
> highly experimental."
>
> I'm not sure if this should run on a production website :-|

Sorry, I forgot to update README to reflect the latest status. We're
already using ngx_lua in production at Taobao.com, the biggest C2C
website here in China. I've fixed README to state that we're
production ready ;)

Cheers,
-agentzh

P.S. I've also added more docs to README for all those new features :)