XSLT module bugfixes and improvements

Igor Sysoev igor at sysoev.ru
Mon Jul 12 17:45:34 MSD 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 01:01:08AM +0100, Laurence Rowe wrote:

> I've been working on the XSLT module and would like to submit the
> following series of patches (these are against
> http://mdounin.ru/hg/nginx-vendor-current):

Thank you for the patches.

> * 586-build-options.diff - Add --with-libxml2=DIR and
> --with-libxslt=DIR build options

This options should point to libraries sources to build them during
nginx build process. Your patch has no builing procedure of the libraries.

> * 587-no-content.diff - Skip transform when there is no content (e.g.
> a proxied redirect)

Currently the way to disable XSLT processing is MIME type, "text/xml"
by default. Redirects usually habve "text/html" type.

> * 588-params.diff - Correct paramater parsing (avoid slicing off final
> character)

The string length includes trailing '\0'.

> * 589-sax-private.diff - Use sax->_private to pass around ctx
> reference to avoid the need for sax wrapper functions

I never thought that field with leading underscore and name "_private"
may be used to pass user data to SAX handler. I've committed this slightly
modified patch, thank you.

--
Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/