memory consumption proxying a comet server

Arrigo Zanette zanettea at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:25:27 MSD 2010

Thank you,
as I said I hope you will solve this annoying problem in future
releases. In the meantime anyone running my same troubles can try the
workaround, or the following.

Indeed, I found that once the flag "chunked_transfer_encoding" is
disabled, also the periodic memory allocations are disabled. However, I
am not fully aware of the consequences: is it safe to use?

Arrigo Zanette