Question about arguments from a GET/POST request

Franchoze Eric franchoze at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 1 15:42:13 MSK 2010

Hi Thibault,

I just started to do filtering POST spam in nginx. As a base I took form-input-nginx-module to get POST and GETs from there. There is no big deal to get requests.
I'm going to link to external spam filter. And for now there is big qestion is how much filtering posts will slow down hole nginx server. As I understand you are going to do something
similar so we can sync efforts. It also would be great to take a look at working code.

Thanks,
Eric.