[Patch] Make resolver port configurable

Sirsiwal, Umesh usirsiwal at verivue.com
Tue Feb 15 00:27:30 MSK 2011

Thanks Maxim,
I must say I am new to Nginx. My apologies for not following existing style. I will rework the patch following existing style.

I did look at ngx_parse_url. But that accepts a lot more things which are not directly applicable to resolver configuration (e.g. "/", args, etc.). If I just use ngx_parse_url, the function will try to parse input as normal URL.

Also it looks like at present nginx only accepts IPv4 addresses. The ngx_parse_url will accept V6 addresses as well. How do you suggest I use the ngx_parse_url()?

-Umesh