Does Eval Module work Now?

Sirsiwal, Umesh usirsiwal at verivue.com
Sat Jan 1 19:49:32 MSK 2011

I agree Lua makes it a lot flexible and the cost of Lua is rather small. To achieve rewrite  I am using content_by_lua once the rewrite is complete, I just do ngx.exec to other locations. Gives me in effect as eval module.

On auth side, at present I use ngx_auth_request and use content_by_lua to serve the request. So yes, that will be very useful.

-Umesh