please lightening me up with some direction to look for

Qun-Ying zhu.qunying at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:02:02 MSD 2011

Hi,

I am in the process to write a authentication module after user input user
name and password from a login page.  The authentication need to query a
back-end server.

As there maybe a lot of queries, a connection is pre-made to save the
connection time, result returned from server is out of order, eg. Request A,
B, C coming in, the result of authentication coming back maybe Cr, Ar, Br.

I face some designed decision and problems:
Should I model after the upstream module for the authentication module?
What's the best way to handle returned result and dispatched to the
corresponding request?
Is there an existing module to model after?

Thanks
--
Qun-Ying