embedded perl, patch

Alexandr Gomoliako zzz at zzz.org.ua
Thu Oct 27 19:40:01 UTC 2011

> Really ? nginx is not single line pipelined commands.
> Single mistake should not stop whole server. I believe that nginx
> should log mistake and allows other requests to proceed.

Let's say we are creating a handler and this handler died but
was able to create another one. This another handler can cause
some damage, do things it isn't supposed to. I understand that
it isn't the case currently, but it will be with asynchronous subs.

I think it's possible to make perl modules behave more like
native modules, even create configuration directives.
This will enable anyone to do much more much faster,
which is the whole point of embedding perl I believe.