srcache SEGFAULT

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:16:12 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:37 AM, Shaun savage <savages at mozapps.com> wrote:
> srcache crashed again.  I am sorry that I can not debug it more, tell me
> where to look and I can do it.

Could you please show me the output of the "/path/to/nginx -V" command
on your side? And the version of your memcached server?

Also, it's bad idea to use Lua's Memcached library to talk to
memcached because it is blocking. You should use ngx_lua's
ngx.location.capture or ngx.location.capture_multi to issue an nginx
subrequest to a location configured by ngx_memc or ngx_memcached to
access memcached servers.

Thanks!
-agentzh