nginx custom module thread local ctx

Ruslan Mullakhmetov rm at oft-media.ru
Fri Dec 28 16:23:43 UTC 2012

Hi!

I develop some module for nginx and need to use c++ source files in it.

I found the way to compile it (extern c + compiler recognize .cpp files), but know i need to specify some flags.

Could you suggest a method to tell build system which compiler (CXX) and which flags to use in module/config file?

I saw in Makefile that it use $(CC) despite of there is unused definition of $(CPP) which is actually preprocessor and no CXXFLAFS /CPPFLAGS.

I will greatly appreciate your help.

I could сorrect Makefile myself but it get's irrating with each reconfigure.

--
BR, Ruslan Mullakhmetov