GSoC 2012 and SPDY

potworyk potworyk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:37:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am wondering if nginx project have any plans to be mentoring
organization in current GSoC (Google Summer of Code)? It would be
great for project and for students like me.

Personally I am currently doing research on SPDY protocol on
university. I've also read that nginx has done some research in that
area and as Mozilla added support for SPDY its going to be hot topic
again. I have to write some code as a part of my work so I thought
that I could do something for open source community particularly nginx
project and implement some basic SPDY support.

If you don't want SPDY, maybe there are other task for students?