Request inside a timer

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 02:02:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

thanks for your responses.
In fact, I already have written the module. What I want is reconfigure some
values at some interval, getting the new values from another service.

Is for this reason I need to do a request inside a timer, not from the
nginx configuration or using another worker process just for that.

If anyone can help me will be great.

Regards,
Wandenberg